Avalanche: learn life-saving techniques! (SMT1)
Acquire or refresh the basics to get off the beaten path with more fun and safety!
The objectives of the day:
- Understanding the Avalanche Bulletin
- Understanding how to wear and operate your avalanche transceiver
- Being aware of the main winter dangers (avalanches, cold, weather hazards, ledges, disorientation, falls…)
- Being introduced to 3×3
- Understanding the 4 typical avalanche situations and know how to answer the question: “What is the main danger today?
- Being able to perform a simple rescue
|Product||Number of participants||Rates in CHF|
|1 day SMT1 training or equivalent||from 4 persons||CHF 215.- / Pers|
Price per person including training and SMT1 certification
Niveau technique: Facile
Description des difficultés:
No technical difficulties
Condition physique requise: Faible
No physical difficulties
Safety equipment : avalanche transceiver – shovel – probe
Skis or snowboard. It is not necessary to have touring skis or splitboard.
- bring sandwich / tea –
- Safety straps
- Drink / food hors